Stop Motion Video
I created this video by taking numerous photos. First I found a reference video of a slinky falling. I noticed the top portion of the slinky moves and shrinks into its collapsed state before the bottom of the slinky starts moving. Once I saw that, I wanted to do a bit more. I took a strip of paper and folded it over a few times into a spring resembling a slinky. I then planned to drop it on a drawn button that when slammed on, pushes an adjacent button propelling a ball into the air. I tried my best to mimic the fall of a slinky, and drew several backgrounds with the buttons moving (drew them as if they were elastic in transferring energy). I then got a skittles candy and pretended the momentum from the button going up, pushed the skittles up until it bounced and came to a rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment